Please read carefully before using the portal.
You agree to
- Share contact details available to partners of the Platform, You may be contacted by Platform or its partners for additional information and registration process through email, telephone and SMS.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from Platform or any of its partner websites/applications. If you do not wish to be contacted by Platform, please modify the settings at the time of registration or in the "Accounts & Settings" section on the Platform.
- Be contacted by CollegeNxtNow and Scholarshipsdekho (the back end support for Services)in accordance with the settings set by You.
- Register as a member, you must confirm that you are over 16 years of age. If you are less than 16 years old, please refer Section 3 below.
- That any information you provide us about yourself after registration or at any other time is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and access to our platform if we learn that you have provided false or misleading information.
- Use our platform, you will be asked to create a username and password. You agree not to divulge your password to any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and will be entirely responsible for all liabilities arising in connection with the use (or misuse) of your password; regardless of whether such use or misuse is with or without your knowledge or approval. If you suspect that someone else knows or is using your password, you must notify us immediately by emailing us.
- In case you forget your password, you shall contact us and we will provide you with an option to reset your forgotten password. If that doesn’t work, kindly mail us regarding the same.
- We have the absolute discretion to cancel your username/password at any time if we suspect it is being used by an unauthorised person and the same shall be intimated to you on your contact details.
Your information is collected in the following ways:
- Many of our services require you to register/sign up for an account on CollegeNxtNow. When you do, we will ask for personal information, such as, but not limited to your name, email address and telephone number to create/update your account.
- To provide you additional services, we may collect your profile information such as, but not limited to education background, work experience, date of birth, marks obtained and affordability of preferred courses.
- We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them such as, but not limited to log information and location information.
- We will not collect your personal information such as bank details, passport details to assist in admission to study program.
Using personal information
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to enhance the overall quality of our services.
- Our automated systems analyse your content to provide you customised search results, recommendations and specific promotions and offers.
- Send alerts and mass mailers to you -Provided you subscribe to the same. To unsubscribe, please visit your account settings)
- Improving our website and its content to provide better features and services
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services.
- Sending you information about our products and services for marketing purposes and promotions
- Preventing, detecting, investigating and prosecuting crimes including fraud and other financial crimes in any jurisdiction, identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks.
Use of the platform
The Platform is made available for use to help students seek courses of their preference as per their affordability. Platform will connect with universities based on the information provided by the students probing them about financial aid/ scholarships available.
Universities will offer the Financial aid/ scholarship though scholarshipsdekho/collegeNxtNow platform for prospective students who may be of interest to them.
All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar content contained are provided by the or its third party providers including authors, developers, and are the copyrighted work of GrapossEdutechPvt. Ltd(GEPL). and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of GrapossEdutechPvt. Ltd.or the Third Party Provider.
No part of the Platforms, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of GEPL. You also may not, without GEPL's prior written permission, "copy and paste" any Materials contained on this Platform or any other Platform.
For the purposes of these terms, “content” refers to all data, text, logos, artwork, software, documents, images, photographs and other materials you may upload to or download from our platforms, including information about yourself, and comments about your experience as a student or about your study interests etc.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Unless stated otherwise, CollegeNxtNow, fully owns the intellectual property rights of this website and materials used on this website. The content can only be used for personal use but not exceeding the limits set by following conditions: Republishing of the Content from this website in another digital or print media platform, Sub-Licensing of any product launched through the website’s channel ,Reproduction of any work, survey or study conducted by the website Copyrights and Trademarks: CollegeNxtNow holds the sole rights of all the digital content available throughout the website other than the information freely available on internet under the fair usage policy. Trademark of CollegeNxtNow cannot be used to be displayed at any commercial or non-commercial use without prior permission from the managing company. All the data mining activities i.e. scrapping, crawling and republishing is not allowed until and unless written permission is obtained from the company.
Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by Company. The Platform does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Company. Company is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we ask you to do the same.
You must ensure that any content that you submit
- Does not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights”) refers to registered and/or unregistered copyright, database rights, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, and all applications for such rights, anywhere in the world).
- Does not breach any applicable law.
- Is not defamatory, profane, sexually or racially offensive or discriminating, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading or otherwise objectionable in our opinion.
- Does not disrupt the online community on our platforms.
You agree that you will not use our platforms:
- For commercial purposes or to obtain financial gain without our prior written consent.
- To send chain letters, junk mail, ‘spam’, business or bulk communications of any kind.
- To advertise a company, product or service of any educational establishment except under the terms of a written advertiser agreement that we have entered into with you.
- To harass, threaten, or intimidate any user.
- To attempt to impersonate another user
You are making or planning to make any decision, whether personal or business decisions, based on the content on the site,
- You should conduct an independent verification on the offer made by the service providers before making Your important decision. In the case of any listings or banners displaying any content related to any educational products, You may contact the institution/individual directly. All decisions made would be entirely Your prerogative and Company does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
- Any admission granted through official means( Conditional offer letter) by University and not upheld in the sprirt of the content of offer made is between the user and the University and will have no legal or material or otherwise, bearing on company GEPL or its service partner scholarshipsdekho( or its holding company)
You agree to
- Make payments through any one of the options available to purchase the application form/s against the admission offer made by University on the platform. Payments for the services offered by the Platform shall be on an advance basis. The payment for this service once subscribed to by you is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated. Refund, if any, will be at the sole discretion of the Company GEPL.
- hereby irrevocably accept to receive the tax invoice as soft copy through emails or on the user dashboard. The Company offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the offers by the Universities onboard.
- buying the products online are redirected to third party gateways for completing payment transactions. These transactions happen on third party network and hence not controlled by Company.
- A User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and Company assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
- In purchasing application forms, offered on this platform you have to read these terms and conditions before proceeding.his means a complete understanding and agreement with these terms on your behalf.All pricings are subject to change without notice and you will be notified prior to processing of your order. This will be subject to any changes in fees of application by the University in concern,
Disclaimer of warranty
The Company expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to the Platform, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the Platform, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto. The Platform, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at the Platform, as well as any external website and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Company has no control over external material, information, links, and content linked to the Platform. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions of implied warranties may not apply to You. The Platform and its internal web pages may be unavailable for online access from time to time and at anytime; there are no guarantees and no warranties of online availability, impressions, and click-throughs. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of,services of partnering universities or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to the Platform, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the Platform, to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
Limitation of Liability
You hereby release CollegeNxtNow[A Product of GEPL] , its officers, directors, agents, and employees from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of, or in any way, connected with any disputes arising between you and any suppliers, or between you and other App or Website users.
you assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the app. the app is available “as is,” and “as available”. you understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, representations and endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the site, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. we do not warrant use of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that errors will be detected or corrected. we do not assume any liability or responsibility for any computer viruses, bugs, malicious code or other harmful components, delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the information disclosed or accessed through the app. we have no duty to update or modify the app and we are not liable for our failure to do so. in no event, under no legal or equitable theory (whether tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise), shall we or any of our respective employees, directors, officers, agents or affiliates, be liable hereunder or otherwise for any loss or damage of any kind, direct or indirect, in connection with or arising from the app, the use of the app or our agreement with you concerning the app, including, but not limited to, compensatory, direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages, lost anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, business interruption, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if we have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. if any limitation on remedies, damages or liability is prohibited or restricted by law, we shall remain entitled to the maximum disclaimers and limitations available under this agreement, at law and/or in equity.
Your Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that (a) your use of the Website/ Mobile App will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the India or the country in which you reside and (b) your use of the App will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Third Party Websites
You must not without our permission:
- use or copy any material from the App, including, but not limited to, onto other websites or in other mobile applications; or
- frame any of the App onto your own or another person’s website or mobile application.
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person